"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before him endured the cross." Hebrews 12:2

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pictures in the Park

If you are sick of me talking about our wonderful texan friends, raise your hand.  Okay, now put them down, because here I go again!  My sweet friend Erin met us at the park to take some family pictures of us...a task that has been very challenging in the past.  It would usually involve my camera's timer, clicking our fingers in attempt to get Gavin to look in the general direction of the picture, and a lot of sprinting!  As you can imagine the results were not beautiful family portraits!  Ha!  So...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Erin for taking some great pics and making it lots easier on us all!  Yay!  Erin, I'll return the favor! :)  Enjoy everybody!

Buddies- Gavin & Logan



Doodles ran and ran through the park and was pretty tired at the end.
Speaking of Doodles..."Can you find him?" :)  Maybe brown wasn't such a good idea!


Check out Gavin's cowboy boots--tan with camouflage!

Gavin was so good for the pictures and all the boys lasted a lot longer than I thought they would!  (Usually it's a toss up to see who will expire first--Gavin or Joe!)  Anyway, it was a fun time, and not to mention cheap!  Thanks again to my sweet friend!  I'd say she did great!

Miss you all!  Love- Abby

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family! :)

Danelle said...

I don't ever think we'll get sick of you talking about your Texan friends, we're just so happy you have them. Your family pics are BEAUTIFU...great job Erin! I'd said I like the one off to the side a bit the most just because you can see your cute little doodle bug!

tallmorleys said...

Those turned out GREAT! Are you using those for your Christmas cards this year? I haven't even started thinking about ours yet.

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

Those are fantastic pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Just checking to see if I can post comments under anonymous-Danelle