"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before him endured the cross." Hebrews 12:2

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Funny

There is the coolest park right across the street from our house.  It has just about everything you can think of, including a couple of nice play grounds.  We checked it out the other day, and I think we'll be spending quite a bit of time there.  Anyway, on to the funny part...  

Gavin was playing on the playground with a couple of other little boys.  The one little guy was probably about 4 years old.  When they got to the top of the slide the little boy was worried and said, "Where did mama go?  Mama?! Mama!?"  Gavin was worried for a moment too, and then when he saw me walking towards the playground he said, "There she is!  Hi Mama!"  and then went down the slide happily, not at all understanding of the other boys unsolved issue!  Ha!  It was so funny!  The look on Gavin's face going from a troubled look to a, "nope, it's okay, problem solved!"  look, and leaving the other little boy alone in his worries!  Joe and I were cracking up!  Apparently, to Gavin I'm the international mama!  I'm okay with that! :)

Here's Gavin and the troubled little boy...

Gav's sandals kept sticking-- it made for a jerky ride!
Look how little Gavin looks!
He LOVES slides! (He still calls them "wides")
By the way, the other little boy did find his mama. :)

No comments: