"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before him endured the cross." Hebrews 12:2

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BIG Accomplishments in the Berger Household!

It's official!!! GAVIN IS POTTY TRAINED!!! Since we came home from Michigan about a week and a half ago, Gavin has been accident free!

We were all very tired from our travels and he took a three hour nap and stayed dry! Most nights he sleeps like 12 hours... and has stayed dry every night!!!

So last night was the ultimate test: I put him to bed in big boy underwear and I'm happy to report that we are still accident free!

He's been in big boy underwear when we go places and has still remained accident free! HOORAY!!!

People DO NOT know how BIG of an accomplishment this is until you go through it start to finish! I'm so proud of Gavin, and us for seeing it through! :)

3 comments:

Danelle said...

HHHHOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Go Gavin, GO!! Congrats! :)

Deb Iwema said...

Yeah Gavin. You are a big boy. Love Cousin Carlee and Aunt Debbie

Katie said...

That's great! We've been potty trained for a long time but not at nights. I think our heavy sleeper is going to take awhile with that one. :-)