Today we met a photographer at Texas Stadium to take some family pictures. The photographer, Amy, is AWSOME. You can see some of her work at www.imagesofgracephoto.com You'll see what I mean! Anyway, it was really cool to capture this time in our lives and it was so sweet of Amy to set this up (with a discount, thank goodness!) for all the Cowboys. I can't wait to see the pictures!!! I'll keep you all posted. Here are some pictures I took of Amy taking pictures (kind of weird I know, but you know me--I love pictures of EVERYTHING!)...
Joe's locker at the stadium...

Gavin loves to throw the football!


This was Gavin's type of photo shoot...no sitting and smiling, just running around playing with Daddy and chasing a football!










There's Amy--capturing the moment!





This was such a fun and relaxed photo shoot! I'm sure I'll post a link to the pictures when we get them back so you can all see them too!
2 comments:
ok, not gonna lie, this post made me tear up a bit. I can't wait to see the pictures. What a great way to capture this part of you lives.
What great pictures!!
Post a Comment