We've been working away at our barn! The electrician came today and put the outside lights on, and Saturday we had a big "painting party!" It's a little overwhelming, and anyone who knows me knows that I tend to be very indecisive! Not good in this situation! It's been hard to make up my mind and choose, but so far I'm very happy with all the choices I made! Here's some pictures. I'll take more indoor pictures and post them soon-- a little mini tour, if you will.
Our hanging lantern outdoor lights. I love them!


Here's Joe rolling in our painting "party!"

This is kind of a weird picture, but hopefully it will make sense eventually. The wood is our soon-to-be flooring, and the tan-ish color is the wall color.

Joe's mommy helping paint our dinning room...

Danelle painting the bathroom...

Chris is in the corner and Joe's dad is on the ladder. I must say my father-in-law is an amazing cutter-inner. How he doesn't ever get a speck of paint on the ceiling is beyond me! It really is an art form! (And he never uses any tape!)
Anyway, we've been enjoying working on our place. It's actually really surreal! Tomorrow Joe and his dad will start working on building the kitchen cabinets. I'll probably start staining trim with my mother-in-law tomorrow night. We hope to be able to move in sometime in the next 2-3 weeks!
3 comments:
Oh, it's looking great! So exciting! We really miss you guys. :(
This looks so great! We'll have to make it back over that way sometime while you're home to see it.
You had to put the dork picture of me on here didn't ya! Thanks a ton! :)
Post a Comment