"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before him endured the cross." Hebrews 12:2

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cowboys vs. the San Francisco 49ers

Well, I hadn't been to a game in quite a while for one reason or another, so I decided to go this week.  My friend Ashley said she would keep Gavin for me.  I was talking to my friend Layne about the game and mentioned I had an extra ticket, so she said she would go with me!  Yay!  We had such a fun time!  It was nice to have someone to talk to and she is such a sweetheart!  We even were able to go to church and Sunday school this morning!  (Layne is in our Sunday school class as well as in choir with me.)  Anyway, I'm so glad that her husband Mark was nice enough to share her with me because we had a blast!  Here are some pics from the game...

Layne & I...
Apparently someone proposed a few rows in front of us.  Everyone in our section clapped!  It was cute!
The huge American flag!



There's Joe!
A crazy fan!

We were so excited that we won!!!  Yay!  It was a good game and we needed it!  Hope everyone had a great weekend too! :)

4 comments:

Danelle said...

Awe someone proposed!

Less than 24 hours now, and I'll be seeing you in real life!! haha. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including the pictures, you look good! Mom

Lindsay said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time! Layne sent me the link to your blog. I know that Mark was definitely jealous that she got to go with you!

Lindsay
(Mark's sister)

Our team has 4 wonderful members said...

Hey Abby, Chad & I try to always watch the Cowboys game to see if we can see Joe. I am glad you had a chances to go to the game.