"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before him endured the cross." Hebrews 12:2

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy birthday to my soon-to-be sister-in-law, Ariel!!!  Isn't she cute?  She's very sweet and I've really enjoyed getting to know her over the past couple of years that she has dated my brother.  I can't wait until we can get together to plan their wedding!  (I love wedding planning and she has really good taste!)  Well, my brother is a pretty special guy to me, so I'm so glad he found someone as sweet as Ariel.  She really is a good compliment to him--and visa versa!  Anyway, if you're reading this Ariel--I hope you had a wonderful day!!!  We're excited that you will be officially a Murray soon! :)

This picture of Andrew & Ariel is at Lake Michigan this summer... Aren't they a cute couple?  They will get married this August!

No comments: