"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before him endured the cross." Hebrews 12:2

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Halloween

I don't have time to do a full post with lots of Halloween pics, but I wanted to do something quick so here is a picture from our first stop on Halloween night...the Witten's annual Halloween party!  They had a bounce house that Gavin loved and even though it was a quick stop, we had fun!
After that we headed to meet up with Ashley & Seth & Ben & Ashley's parents & sister at a huge church over by their house.  They were having a festival with tons of games, food, and of corse-- bounce houses!  For whatever reason Gavin was in a mood--I think he woke up on the wrong side of the crib--but he did end up doing some games and a couple of bounce houses thanks to Ashley, who talked him into it and ended up going down the slides with him!  (Bless her heart--what a sweetie!)  Ben did everything and loved it!  We had a great time and ended up going to a yummy Mexican restaurant for a late night dinner.  Gavin perked up by then--thank goodness--and overall it was a great night!  Hope you all like our costumes!  The t-shirt is the most I could get Joe to "dress up."  Ha!  I really wanted him to carry a little sword & shield or something but he was not compliant!  Oh well, I think he looked really cute!  Now Gavin brings me his dragon costume all the time and wants to wear it around the house!  Ha!  He loves it!  Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Danelle said...

So hmm let’s see how did this work? Gavin was a fierce dragon and your non-compliant knight in shining amour saved his damsel in distress...I get the picture ;) You guys looked great and I am not at all surprised that's the best you got outta my bro! Haha!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Joe is hilarious. :) Yall looked awesome.