"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before him endured the cross." Hebrews 12:2

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Florida

Wow!  Joe and I just realized that we have been in Florida for 6 months already!  It seems strange since we've been back and forth to Michigan so much--especially me and Gavin.  I feel like we're back for a while now if all goes well with the Dolphins that is.  Joe made the team, but like any other job, they can fire him at any time.   For now, however, it's a hooray!  He feels really good about this year and is excited for tomorrow's game.  He should dress and play on special teams, so be on the look out for him!  

I have lots and lots of summer pictures to catch up on, so hold on tight and enjoy the ride!!!  It's just Gavin and I tonight so I hope to whip out the posts one by one!  Starting with this...

Goodness sakes it rains A LOT here!!!  As a result there are lots of beautiful rainbows...

Can you see the double?


Also some pretty sunsets full of palm tree silhouettes...

Here's to another 6+ months in our tropical home! 

1 comment:

Danelle said...

Abby, those pictures are beautiful! I bet you took them with your fancy camera...your hubby is a genius for that one :)