We have an IKEA store just minutes from our house and I LOVE IT!!! IKEA is the coolest store! They have such good prices and their stuff is so sensible. Their couches have covers that you can remove and machine wash!!! Genius! (they must know how potty training is going!)
We got Gavin the cutest wooden train set from IKEA...




And all of these adorable little kitchen toys...


Gavin has been cooking up a storm! Apparently Sweetish kids are a bit more gentle with their toys though because one of the little porcelain bowls already bit the dust on our tile floor. If you've never been to an IKEA store... GO! GO NOW!!!
4 comments:
Yay! We have the same train set. We recently got him the accessory set with a tunnel. I saw that you guys have the track splitter. I think that's next on our list. It's such a cute little set. No motor, but super cheap and he loves it. I'm guessing Joe is liking it as well. :)
We heart IKEA too, but our closest is 3 hours away in Chicago. It's probably better this way.
I AM GOING TO IKEA AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I have SO much to buy!
Sarah, there is an IKEA in Detroit...just so you know...a little closer than Chicago. Although you may not have wanted to know that :)
I must go soon to get kitchen stuff for KK's birthday!
Post a Comment