So this is how my son uses the potty...

He has his potty seats, but insists that he wants to go "wike Daddy" and then proceeds to mount the toilet... backwards. Potty training is in full swing and let me just say this...I HATE IT!!!!!
So far Gavin has peed on the couch three times, pooped in his tunnel twice, and once on our living room floor. I've thrown away more underwear than I can count and the poor boy still doesn't get it. I have been setting the timer for every 15 minutes and having him go then. By the time we spent 5 min in the bathroom that only leaves 10 min until the next round begins!!! And HE GOES every time! (My mom said, "He's like a dog! He can just go and go and go!")
Today we stayed home the entire day (aside from picking up the dry cleaning) and he stayed dry except for one accident with #1. (Grrr! On the couch!!!) However on the #2 end... not so good. Boy, this blog is going down hill fast! Sorry about this guys. Anyway, back to poo... I'm so sick of poo!!! I'm sick of smelling it and cleaning it and being surprised by it. Seriously! There's nothing good about poo! Do you realized how gross it is to crawl into a tunnel of poo??? It's like something out of Fear Factor! Joe has had really long days of practice and this week when he got home I felt just as exhausted as he did!!! We never went anywhere... just stayed home and potty trained! We are making progress, but I still foresee poo in my future. :( Boo for Poo!!!
2 comments:
Welcome to the club :( It'll get better, I promise.
HAHAHAHA!!! This is hilarious. I love that kid! :) Remember poop in the book corner smashed on the pillows and 8 kids running around? Be thankful you only have one ;) (And he's the cutest one in the world; remember that :) it may make it easier?)
Post a Comment