"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before him endured the cross." Hebrews 12:2

Monday, May 25, 2009

Downtown Disney

During our mini vacation in Orlando we checked out (the free!) Downtown Disney!  It was lots of fun!   

Cirque de Soleit Theater

Hot air balloon that rises over Disney..
Love the lights...

Cool dinosaur themed restaurant...

Lego land was crazy!




More cool lights...
So fun!

4 comments:

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

HOW FUN!! I love Disney World!!

tallmorleys said...

Ethan still talks about Legoland. He just asked me if I remembered it on Friday. He said he wishes he could go back and see the lego dragon in the water. He was only
2, but remembers it vividly. I'm glad you had fun. Looking at your pics makes me miss it. We used to go there on Friday nights when we wanted something to do, but didn't want to spend a lot of $$$.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the hard work you put into updating your blog. It always brightens my day to check the site and see my family. Love, Mom B

Anonymous said...

We loved Disney, we had a great time. Isnt Downtown disney fun, I bet Gavin (and Joe) loved the legos :) Our favorite store was the world of disney..spent alittle to much there i think. Looks like you had a great time at sea world too. Next time we go id like to go there. Aunt Doreen