Joe had a couple of long weekends off so we decided to sneak home to Michigan. He spent the weekend there and then had to go back to Florida for his work week but then joined us again for the following weekend and then we all flew back to Florida together. We all had such a fun time! Everything was turning green and lush and beautiful and it was WONDERFUL to see our barn and property again! We all missed it! :)
Joe informed me that this was a bad picture because technically I wasn't supposed to have turned on my "electronic devise." I guess I didn't think of my camera as an "electronic devise" but more of an extension of my hand. Oh well, the plane did not crash. I love seeing more and more green and fewer structures. It's always refreshing going from city to country.

We had lots of camp fires and roasted marshmallows for s'mores and also hotdogs. It was so yummy and fun!

I love this picture of Grandpa Berger, Gavin, & my dad. Gavin looks a little concerned about being in between the two jokesters!

Yum! Hebrew Nationals! The kosher hotdog!

This is what happens when Joe goes without football for too long. He starts beating people up! I believe he said something about wanting to train Danelle's collision muscles???

Ya, umm, this was a cool stunt... unless your Ariel!

There were lots of beautiful sunsets...


Joe enjoyed plowing and planting a field...


Gavin continues to LOVE the quad...

He got soooooo dirty!

This is such a thrill to him!

He had so much fun playing in the sandbox at my parent's house.


His tongue was pretty much always out!


He needed a bath EVERY night! (Hair styling by Danelle! Give her a call--she'll hook you up!)

Love the tan lines!

It was still cool enough that we enjoyed sitting in the hot tub!

Doodles loves going home too!

Joe's dad made this for Gavin's room. It's full of Hot Wheels cars mainly from the 70's. He even did the top painting himself! How cool!

Those are some random highlights from our trip... more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment