My cousin Amanda's little guy, Caden, celebrated his 2nd birthday on May 2nd... I believe that's called your golden birthday??? Anyway, it was a cute party with lots of cute kids that had so much fun! Here are some pictures of his special day!
Here is the cake that Amanda & I made. It's not my finest work, but I wasn't feeling very good when we made it, so it was a bit more rushed than I would have liked. Oh well, everyone said it was cute and delicious (it had my homemade raspberry jam in between the layers!) and the most important part: Caden LOVED it! He said, "Wow! Cars!" Ha! Also, this being my first ever layered cake, I learned A LOT and feel better prepared to try another one!





All of Caden's vehicles were lined up in a row in the yard, but they didn't get touched, because...

...the pool was such a huge hit!!! They all LOVED it!



After playing we all headed inside so Caden could open his presents. He was so cute and thankful! We left the party with sweet goodie bags that Gavin loved, and he took a great nap that afternoon! :)
1 comment:
What a cute cake! Very clever!
Post a Comment